Sunday, December 1, 2019

Athletics 2019

On a nice hot athletics day we did high jump that was the first thing that the eight year old girls were doing. Me and my friend Cassady were so scared when they put the bar higher.  I said you go first but I had to go first because I was first in the line. Well it was not really a line because there was only two people in it. I did not knock the pole down but Cassady did, so my friend was out and I was the only person in the line, so they moved it up a bit more. I knocked it down but it was really high, I landed on the bar. Next we did sprints. my friend Cassady was first at the sprints because she is really fast, I was second.Wow! These shotputs are so heavy, next we did shotput. It was really hard to throw them because they were super heavy but I did really good. I was third at it. When my mum was a little girl she was the best at shotput. I hope I can be as good as her maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment