Sunday, December 8, 2019

Carlton School Water Fight

On Monday we had the best water fight ever after morning tea. There was a slip 'n slide on the field and we did the water fight on the AstroTurf. It was really fun but the worst part was that it was cold and windy. The best thing about it was that I sprayed my little brother Wyatt and he did not even notice me. The thing I enjoyed the most was that I was having lot and lots and lots of fun with my friends. My little brother Wyatt was so hilarious on the slip 'n slide,  he got soap all over his face and I'm a kind big sister so I wiped some of with my hat because I had my hat with me. Wyatt looked really cute and funny with the soapy stuff on his face. We all had lots of fun.
Me and Peyton got cold so we sat where you couldn't get sprayed. There was a warm wall where we were sitting and we leaned against it and warmed us up. Mrs Wilton-Scott took a photo of us. I used my awesome water gun it was really big, Peyton wanted to use it but I did not let her. She was crying like a baby, well, she was not crying like a baby,  i'm just tricking. Me and Peyton had lots of fun. When I did the slip 'n' slide I looked so hilarious my little brother Wyatt laughed so much I was not happy at all. So me and all of my friends and Wyatt all had so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel,
    I remember the big water fight, wasn't it fun! Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete