Sunday, December 15, 2019

Our Classroom Flooded!!!

On the weekend it was raining so much there was thunder and lightning. In the middle of the night there was a big boom and a big flash that lit up the whole sky. So I rushed to my mum's room because I knew she had washing on the line and it was about to rain. I was scared so I stayed in there for the night.
On Monday when I went to school Mrs Wilton-Scott told me to get in the classroom through the back door. Later a man came in to the classroom with this weird big vacuum thing it was really noisy. We all went out of the class and played a fun game, then we all came back inside and  he was all finished. We did our blog for a little bit then we went to Mr Ohia. After that a man came in with a fan and put it where it was wet and then he told Mrs Wilton-Scott when to turn the fan on. If you are wondering how our class got flooded Room 7 actually got flooded and I think it flooded so much that it actually went under the wall into our classroom too.  We were all so squished when we were sitting on the mat.
I could not even fit at a table because they all had to many people sitting at them.

















No comments:

Post a Comment